Test your home for cancer-causing radon gas, for home owners in Kentucky. Nationally certified testing will let you know if your home has high levels of radon gas. This gas is radioactive and can break down into Polonium inside your lungs. Every house is different and the only way to know your level is through testing.
At a minimum, a test from Lowe’s will let you know an average over a 48-hour time period. With our Radalink AirCat monitor, you will have an hour by hour breakdown of radon levels. Consider testing any home, but especially when:
- Purchasing a new home
- Before remodeling a basement
- Dealing with water intrusion issues
Testing for radon can help you and your family stay healthy and safe.